In this infographic we share the pros and cons of white gold and platinum.
Here are a few of the pros of white gold:
- More affordable than platinum.
- Has been more popular than yellow gold for many years.
- White gold is alloyed with stronger metals than yellow gold and thus is more durable and scratch-resistant.
- White gold complements white diamonds better than yellow gold, according to some opinions.
- Complements fair or rosy skin tones.
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Content Source – The Diamond Pro